For shipping purposes, the pipe assembly comes in two pieces. This video will show you how to glue them together so the drinkers aren't crooked!
This auto-filling package comes with all the same parts as the Autowaterkit-2 "Supplied" except for the pipe assembly. It is designed for the do-it-yourselfer who needs to supply many pens. It ships with the pvc adapter needed to connect to your custom pvc pipe system. Also, you specify the number of drinker cups or nipples you want. Add $3.00 for each additional drinker.
- Brass adapter to tap into water source
- Brass needle valve to control water to the reservoir
- 50 feet of ¼ inch poly supply hose
- Brass reservoir float
- 5 gallon, heavy duty plastic reservoir
- Vented lid with easy fill cap.
- Brass hose connection
- Heavy duty 4’ flex hose with brass couplers
- PVC adapter to connect to your custom pipe system
- Specified number of drinkers (cups and nipples)
- 3/4" drain valve
You'll Need to Know the Size of Your Home Water Pipe- Click Here if You Don't
How to Build the Pipe Assembly
How to Build the Water Thief
Water Thief is a term used to describe a piece of equipment used to "steal" water from one application to use for another. The benefit of using this approach to fill an automatic poultry water system is that it leaves your garden hose free for other stuff. For more info please visit us at www.autowaterkit.com